CAPTAIN GRADY MAYNARD, U.S. Coast Guard Licensed, Shimano Sponsored Bassmaster Open Tournament Angler Specializing In Central Florida Bass Fishing Check us out on Facebook & You Tube – Gdawgbass@gmail.com 352-536-0855
CAPTAIN ZACHARY SLANKARD, U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Guide specializing in Bass or Pan Fish (Crappies) Custom Rod Building & Repair Available firstname.lastname@example.org (352) 255-3474
BASS ONLINE has many professional guides all over the state of Florida: Check out this very comprehensive website: http://bassonline.com/
- CAPTAIN DARRYL COLE with over 30 years of experience specializing in Crappie and Bluegills with a spider rig system on a 2006 19-foot Nitro with a 175 HP Mercury OPT. Guaranteed to catch fish or you don’t pay. Half day (4 hours) $200, full day $350. You clean your own catch . Darryl was born in the Lake County area and since 1997 has competed in over 300 tournaments, finished in the top ten 213 times and won 67 times. Darryl is the 2009 Florida National Champion on the Crappie Master Tournament trail. Equipment provided. 352-516-0869
- CAPTAIN BILL VAN TASSELL is a guide for freshwater bass and saltwater flats fishing . US. Coast Guard Certified Fishing Guide Service. Specializing In Guiding for Bass & Saltwater Flats Fishing in Central FL Area. Phone 352-735-1569; Cell 352-217-9293; E-mail: email@example.com.
- POPS GUIDE SERVICE – Lake Rousseau specializing in bass, panfish, catfish. 6 hours $175…..352-436-5023/352-436-5039.
- VILLAGE ANGLER. COM –
A family owned and operated, full-time guide service, catering especially to the Villages, hence the namesake. The site was structured, in part, to serve as an information source for the Central Florida (Villages) fishing public, to assist fishermen in their quest for “lake info” on the lakes that dot the Lake, Marion, and Sumter County landscapes. We have limited the listing to those lakes mainly served by our staff. You can access the site by clicking on “Villageangler.com“. Delores Laman
BAIT AND TACKLE SHOPS
- Brooker Bait & Tackle, Natalie and Bill Brooker, 351 A.W North Blvd, Leesburg Fl 34748, 352-460-0695, BrookerBait@gmail.com, Check us out on Facebook
- 44 Tackle Company – 2421 Hwy 44 West Inverness, Fl 34453 Mon thru Fri 9:00am – 6:30pm Sat 8:00am to 1:00pm Check us out at http://www.facebook.com/44Tackle or www.44Tackle.com – Chris Kingree proprietor (352) 726-6100
- Southern Tackleworks
- Basswater Tackle Shop – Rod & Reel Repair – Freshwater/Saltwater I-75 & CR 470, Lake Panasoffkee, FL, Phone: Neal Bedford 352-303-6791 firstname.lastname@example.org
- FFC Name Badges – Order at meeting pay in advance cost $6
- EyeSite Optical – 2909 Traverse Trail, The Villages, FL 32163 – (352) 674-3937 Located in Brownwood “Publix” Plaza – Eye Exams – Glasses – Contact Lenses – 2nd Opinions – Receive $50 off coupon for prescription polarized fishing sunglasses only available at monthly FFC meeting Sep thru May – Must be FFC member in good standing – Discount coupon cannot be combined with other discounts & valid only on purchase of complete pair of polarized prescription eyeware & must be presented at time of order.
For Info —-> http://www.eyesite-thevillages.com
- Turkey Lake Park- Click Here (407) 299-5581, (407) 246-4486, 3401 Hiawassee Road, Orlando 32835. 4 pro-bass fishing rigs $23.43 plus $25 deposit. Call for reservations. Open Thursday – Sunday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Highland Park Fish Camp and Campground- Click Here (386) 734-2334. Highland Park of DeLand, Florida is located on Norris Dead River, a portion of the St. Johns River that is neatly situated on the boundaries of Lake Woodruff National Wildlife Refuge, a 20,000 acre preserve that has been left untouched by development. 5 pontoons at $100 half day or $125.00 all day. 2-15’ jon boats at $55.00 half day or $65.00 all day. 2 Bass boats at $100.00 half day or $110.00 all day. Open daily 6 AM to 6 PM
- Pana Vista Lodge- Click Here (352) 793-2061. CR 421 Lake Panasoffkee, FL. Open daily 7 AM to 6 PM
- Anglers Family Fishing Resort– Click Here (352) 489-2397. US Route 41 City of Dunnellon, Rainbow River–Withlacoochee River–Lake Rousseau. Open daily 6 AM to 6 PM.
- Lochloosa Harbor- Click Here (352) 481-2114. 15008 SE 204 Terrace, Hawthorne, FL 32640. For Boat Slip Rental & Boat Rentals. Open 6 AM to dusk.
- Palm Gardens Marina- Click Here (352) 343-2040. Located in Beautiful Lake County Florida on Dead River in Tavares, connecting Lake Eustis and Lake Harris.
- Lake Dora Marina- (352) 383-1195 148. Charles St., Mt. Dora, FL. Call for reservation.
- Lake Harris Lodge- (352) 343-4111. 11924 Lake Park Rd., Tavares, FL. Rental boats: 1- 14′ John Boat (6hp) $60.00 all day. 1- 21′ pontoon (90) $100.00 Half Day $150.00 all plus day fuel.
- Twin Lakes- Click Here (352) 466-3194. 1710 S CR 325, Cross Creek, Hawthorne.
- Twin Palms- Click Here (352) 787-4514. 35320 Cross St., Fruitland Park. Boat Rentals: 1 Pontoon 20′ Half Day $95. Full Day $165. 1 Pontoon 24′ Half Day $105. Full Day $180.
- Castaways On The River- Astor, FL – Pontoon Boats – Jon Boats – Jet Ski’s. Lodging also available on the beautiful St. Johns River Click Here
- FL Freshwater Fishing Regulations —> Click Here
- In Fishing Solunar Calendar
- Great Florida Fishing Information in the Sunshine State! Florida Bass Fishing, Fishing Charters, Florida Fishing Guides, Florida Lakefront Homes, Charter Fishing, Fishing Tackle, Florida Fishing Reports and More
- Great Florida Fishing in Sumter County FL
- Marion County Florida Fishing
- Marinas in Lake County Florida
- Fishing Opportunities in Lake County FL
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation and Fresh Water Fish Identification, Calendar, Safety Etc.
- Wildlife Foundation of Florida
- Florida Public Boat Ramp Finder– A very useful site.