Fishing reports are provided by persons who are members of a Google Group called “TV Fishing Reports”. Group members receive an email whenever another member reports. There are two ways for members to report:
- By email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting the TV Fishing Reports website and clicking on the red button, “New Topic”. While there, you can peruse the other reports that have been posted.
- If you are not a member, click on the blue button, “Apply to Join”, and fill in the short form that appears.
- If you don’t see the “Apply to Join” button, send an email to email@example.com from the email address to which you would like to receive Group posts. Include your full name. (You may not see the “Join” button if you are currently signed into a Google account on your computer.)
- The reports DO NOT appear on this website. They appear only on the “TV Fishing Reports” Google Group site and in Group member’s email.
This is a fun and beneficial thing to do. We all learn from the experiences of others.