To list an item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Describe the item and the selling price. Attach pictures to your email for best selling results.
2004 Palm Beach Center Console 19ft – 2016 Yamaha Four Stroke $12,500
Great fiberglass boat fishing boat. Center console boat is great to fish the inshore coastal mangroves of Homosassa and Crystal River for speckled trout and redfish or large mouth bass and crappie on the Harris Chain of Lakes. Boat has a Minn Kota trolling motor mounted on the bow with a built in charger, a live bait well, marine radio and a 2015 Hummingbird Helix 5 GPS/Fish-finder. Rod holders are built into the center console. The boat was repowered in 2016 with a Yamaha 70hp four stroke outboard motor. It’s equipped with a Bimini Top, anchor, rope, life jackets, fire extinguisher and flares. Also includes bumpers and boat lines. The trailer is a 2014 Karavan aluminum single axle trailer. Includes a spare tire. The Villages (817) 308-2609 (Click on pics to enlarge)
“FREEDOM HAWK 12” TRUE STANDUP FISHING KAYAK WITH ALL THE NECESSARY FISHING OPTIONS!!Includes:
- UPGRADED MORE COMFORTABLE SEAT.
- UPGRADED LIGHT WEIGHT COMPOSITE PADDLE.
- SPECIAL FLY ROD HOLDER/TWO BUILT IN SPINNING GEAR ROD HOLDERS.
- THULE KAYAK TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR ROOF RACK. WILL FIT IN TRUCK BED.
- ADJUSTABLE ANCHORING SYSTEM/PADDLE HOLDER AND RETENTION STRAP.
- BUILT IN STORAGE AREA/MOUNTS FOR ELECTRIC BATTERY DRIVEN MOTOR.
- BUILT IN LEANING RAIL FOR STANUP CASTING/FISHING.
- THREE WAY PONTOON POSITION/TWO FOR ADDED STABILITY.
- BOAT COMES IN THREE SEPARATE PARTS FOR EASY TRANSPORT.
- LARGEST PART IS 7 FT LONG.
- SELLING BECAUSE USE A 18FT BAY BOAT FOR FISHING NOW.
Have $1500 in the boat with additions/options Selling for $1000 OBO.
CALL TO SEE BOAT BY APPOINTMENT—VILLAGE OF SUMMERHILL. RICHARD OR JUDY DODD AT 360-929-5450.
EMAIL—- RPDFLYFSHR@HOTMAIL.COM FOR PHOTOS OR QUESTIONS.
- Lots of equipment, lures etc., for sale at meeting: email@example.com
352 391 5202.
- Freshwater rods and reels Contact Tom Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-751-0906. Some/all are free.
- Lowrance 2330 fish finder/flasher Older model but works great with tri-range transducer included.
Max Wolpert: email@example.com; 3522594820
- 2000 Scout 16.2 70hp 4 stroke
Scout 16.2 Turnkey 2000 Scout 16.2 Sportfish, 70hp Evinrude 4stroke… Turnkey… New Ezel Factory aluminum 22gal gas tank: New fuel separator: New Bilge Pump, New Aerator for bait wells: New Helm.. New SS rail…New Impeller water pump: Motor Glide Trolling motor: Bimini & T Top: Duel Batteries & cutoff Garmin GPS Fish/Depth Finder: Cobra Marine Radio, Compass many other extras, turnkey: $13,000 or BO .. This is a great flats back water boat draws 6in: Unsinkable The 4 stroke purrs! Aluminum trailer spare tire..In the Villages: 352301532
Picture URL: https://photos.app.goo.gl/P8MCEGcuuXPBi5cl1
Additional Picture URL: https://photos.app.goo.gl/P8MCEGcuuXPBi5cl1
- Chain of Lakes Boat Club membership. Full membership. Their cost $7900. Selling for $6000. Transferable. Phone: 812-267-2281. Thomas Fields
- 14′ aluminum fishing boat, motor and trailer. Certified up to 12 HP motor. four persons at 159 lbs. each or total of 705 lbs. Has 6 hp Evinrude motor that we just had serviced and runs good. Includes gas tank, cover, oars and several pieces of fishing equipment. Comes with boat trailer. We currently store it on a back lot at Lake Weir and would consider offering storage at $30/month, Storage only – no insurance Phone 352-753-6517. firstname.lastname@example.org 3527536517
- Misc. equipment….like new. Boat bumpers,crappie poles,spinning R&Rs,bait casting R&R,4 tackle boxes full of stuff, etc. email@example.com 561 6285
- 2005 Key West model 152 fishing boat for sale. Yamaha 70 HP outboard motor. Excellent condition, garage kept. $8500. firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-296-5850
- The Villages Starter Kit – If you’re new to the area & want to know what works in Florida, here is a small portion of tournament tackle, NO JUNK, with proven results. Eliminate the guess work & buy a tackle box with “go to baits” to fill that creel limit. Can be ordered & picked up at Brooker Bait & Tackle in Leesburg – just specify The Villages Starter Kit. Cost for 91 pieces including the box $85.99 out the door. Call (352)460-0695 & allow 24 hours ahead to pick up the next day.
- 1989 Stratos Fish and Ski $4000
- Hobie Pro Angler, 12′
Email: email@example.comPhone: 860-268-8408
- 8′ 2 man bass boat
It is unsinkable and won’t tip and has sliding swivel seats. Complete with 4 hp 4cycle outboard and 30 lb minn-kota trolling motor. $925. Alan Byer. 352-233-8567
- Heritage Marquesa 14′ sit on top Kayak. Captain seat. paddle with leash, 2 recessed rod holders, 1 ramball with rod holder, basket with 3 rod holders, balloon beach tire wheels, asking $800,my wife tells me I am very motivated to sell, make me an offer. Yuskevich53@msn.com. 718 809 9145
- (NEW) YETI TUNDRA 65 Cooler Brand New (still has store tags & booklets & basket) . Cost $399.00 plus tax. Selling for $329.00 . This is a $70.00 savings plus tax. Would make a great fishing cooler. You can read about this cooler at the websitehttp://yeti.com/tundra-65-cooler. firstname.lastname@example.org 845-527-3459
- Various fishing lures, hooks, weights + catch net $25.
Name: Jacqui Nieman Email: email@example.com Phone: 352-750-9376; Time: March 3, 2016 at 7:44 pm
- Rods and Reels. Too many to list. Contact Tom Lang. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inflatable fishing boat complete with all accessories
Name: Bill Lockhart
Item Description: 11 and a half foot inflatable fishing boat battery operated auto inflater 12 volt marine battery depth finder 55 thrust MinnKota trolling motor fishing pole with mounted holder boat anchor two oars two manual foot pumps two inflatable cushions. Solar Charger mounted behind seat
- Item Name: Fishing tackle
Name: Larry Semple
Item Description: 100 Bass lures,Plastics,accessories. retired tournament fisherman. too decrepit, now, to chase fish. $1.00-$2.00 each
- Item Name: Sea Eagle
Item Description: Sea Eagle inflatable
Time: November 20, 2015 at 9:16 am