- Our guest speaker this evening was Bill Brooker, owner of Brooker’s bait and Tackle in Leesburg Fl.
- Bill invited the membership to the shop’s 7th Anniversary open house sale, Music, free BBQ lunch, Raffles, plus 20% discount on selected items. [Hope the membership supports this event, as Bill is a good friend of our club.]
- Also in attendance at the meeting: Grady Maynard and his associate Zack Slankard, both licensed guides here in Florida. Grady gave some Flippi’n and Pitch’n tips. While Zack spoke about Crappie guiding, he is also a custom rod builder.
- The club will be raffling a guided Bass trip for two members at our December meeting with Grady and a guided Crappie trip for two members with Zack at our January meeting.
- The Rob & Randy 3rd Tuesday clinic had 20 sign-up’s, largest group as of yet.
- Fish of the month pin was awarded to our newest Board of Directors member Jim Jones.
- The “Villages Starter Kit” raffle was won by Dick Pawell.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:20pm.
- Our Guests remained to answer any additional questions members may have had.